Monday, October 18, 2010

Muggles Don't Be Offended

I found this on my news feed in facebook. It always make me laugh. Wanted to share it with you. Muggles, don't be offended if you don't understand, only magic folk will get this.


dear voldy clan. I am pleased to announce that Luna Lovegood has joined us once again. After her expulsion from our clan (because of neville longbottom), she has proved herself worthy enough to have her wand reinstated. Welcome back Luna, Welcome back. Harry, needless to say you are and always will remain in the Voldy clan. I would like to present you with this years Golden Snitch Award. Congratulations. Dobe:you are and will continue to be our slave until you die. which should be 400 years from now. ps. I did NOT give you that sock. oh and Mrs. Weasley: Thank you for our Rice Pudding; the official Voldy snack. And to Draco Malfoy. You have yet to prove to me your magic using abilities. Once you prove to me that you have talent and that your able to cast a perfect "Avada Kedrava", then you may join our clan. Choose your vicitim and your wand wisely Draco. Do not make me regret this.

2 comments:

KandyJill said...

Let me guess... Katelyn? ... Brandy?... which one!?! haha

Karly Percifield said...

hahah Katelyn!! She is Voldemort. Therefore delegates who is in the clan hahah