Saturday, March 3, 2012

The MOST EXCITING Thing That Happened To Me Fall Semester Was...

I went to the Rexburg Rodeo. This story really shouldn't need any more detail than that. And it's not necessarily a positive light that is shining on that.  I don't know what I did with myself.

In all reality it wasn't as bad as I just made it out to be.  I can kind of be extra dramatic sometimes. It's how I got my nickname Crisis Karly. Which by the by not many people call me, because well Karl just suits me a whole lot better. But enough about that. Here are some pics from the rodeo. We took it for all it was worth and dressed in plaid.
 Some of the girls we went with, what am I saying this was the crew we roll with.
 Tayah and Christina before!
 Tayah and myself before, you may second guess yourself and think that we traded shirts. Well stop second guessing yourself and trust your darn vision. We did in fact trade shirts. 10 points
 Dustin, Christina, and Sarah. I love them.
 Shayne wasn't looking. Oh well, you can't win them all.
I would rank these two among my best friends. And they are married. And I take 90% of the credit for that. Cause she kind of met him through me, however I will give her the other 10% for being so relentless about dating him in the beginning.

Well I hope you enjoyed this post. 
Sincerely, Karly

2 comments: