Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Colourful Creation

Today was one of Katelyn and Brandy's friends birthday. They made her a cake which then made me want to make a cake. So tonight after dinner us 3 made a cupcake cake. The box asked for 1 cup of water...usually one would go to the tap measure out the one cup and pour it into the mix, but not Katelyn. She went to the fridge filtered water dispenser and measured out the one cup. I asked her "dude what are you doing?" she said "I want it to be nice and clean" HAHA


Next we split the batter and added food dyes to make a colourful cake!

That is what the cake looked like inside. I thought it was cool, colour adds so much fun to food.

And finally it is done!

3 comments:

brittany said...

That is so rad!! I want to do that! hahahhaa nice and clean!

KandyJill said...

Haha Katelyn! That looks sooo yummy! Mmm delish!

Emily Gillrie said...

Thats so cute!