Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Urban Dictionary It.

I was just on facebook and on my friend's status he had this little story about his name. Then at the end it said go to urbandictionary.com and see what it says about you. So I did just that. Here is the first definition of my name:

Karly -The bestest friend in the whole wide world;; also known worldwide for clever sidenotes during sometimes awkward situations. Adored by men everywhere, in later life she as well as her BFF's are expected to have hott babies with hair like sex.
That Karly is sex on legs !

4 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Hahah did you get this from Fer's status ? I want to look mine up too.. although I can't beat you miss sex on legs.. hilarious!!

-laura o'hearon

brittany said...

This legit sounds like you. Most of it, anyway. I'm not sure about the sex on legs part.

KandyJill said...

Oh my gosh. Whoever wrote it.. nailed it!

Emily Gillrie said...

Thats really funny! I totally want to do it. I think all men do want you.