Sunday, August 21, 2011

Brittany and Bobby Get Married.

So last week I was able to be in the blessed event of Brittany and Bobby's wedding. We started the party off in Canada of course at our old home in Calgary. We stayed with our long time friends the Stephen's and had a blast there! They are such a great family we have been friends with them for about 20 years it is crazy. On Friday they had their reception at our old community center. I don't have any pictures from it because I didn't have my camera then so I will have to sneak some from my moms camera. The reception looked very nice! The food was great, and we had a lot of fun dancing afterwards! I love when old family and friends gather for an event like this. Anyway the next day we drove down to Utah because the actual matrimony would be taking place on tuesday which is what you see pictures below! It was a busy few days, I am happy that it took place, but am also happy that it is over.
Here is the beautiful bride!! Isn't she just glowing?!!
These are the Shane children. Lovely family. They are so fun to be around! Such colourful personalities and I mean that in the best way!!
These two boys are so cute. The one of the left is Danny (Bobby's brother's son), and the one on the right is Braddick (Bobby's sisters son).
Mom and Dads crew in Calgary minus some very important families.
The BRIDESMAIDS! - have you seen that movie? If not...well it's freaking hilarious. We missed Amanda here!!!
Bridesmaids and the Bride. I love this photo of us sisters.
The WEDDING PARTAYYYYYYY!!!
Bridesmaids and the BRIDE again. Thankfully she is light as a feather.
My brother Cole and Renee! So in love.
THE HAPPY COUPLE - YAYY!!!!!!

All in all the wedding went off with a bang. It was so great. Tears of joy - of course non on my part I don't weep, but serioulsy I dont. It was cute to see the parents cry, as a kid it's a rare emotion because we think are parents are legit superheroes and don't ever cry, but they do! Such prescious moments. I wish I could've been in the temple with them when they were sealed, I heard it was a great ceremony. With that being said. I congratulate Brittany on a job well done. Bobby is a great sir. Welcome to the family Bobby I look forward to learning more about you. Hopefully its not more surprising than the stuff I already know!! You TWO are awesome.

1 comment:

hillary work said...

im obsessed with britt's dress! it's so beautiful! congrats B&B